HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA DHAKA
AWARD OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR DESCENDANTS OF MUKTIJODDHA BY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Applications are invited from direct descendants of Muktijoddhas, who are pursuing Second to Fourth year of Undergraduate studies in Bangladesh for award of Annual Scholarships by the Government of India, for Academic year 2016-2017.
Amount of Scholarship. Tk 24,000/- per year for students in their Second, Third and Fourth year of Undergraduate Course.
Eligibility (applicable for both categories)
- Students who have secured GPA 3 and above and have obtained admission in a recognised institute for continued study.
- Those students who have already received scholarship in the previous year need to re-apply alongwith proof of having passed the previous academic year with acceptable GPA.
- Average Family Income less than Tk 15,000/- per month.
- Application in English according to the format (available on www.hcidhaka.gov.in).
- One passport size colour photograph of the applicant.
- Monthly family Income certificate duly signed by Chairman of Village/UNO/ TNO/any Class I Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Muktijoddha Certificate issued by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Name of Educational Institution, Proof of Admission and attested copy of applicable mark sheets (SSC & HSC).
- Photocopy of voter/National ID card/Students ID card.
- Applicants are advised to send their applications directly to Defence Wing, High Commission of India, Plot- 2A, UN Road, Near Marium Tower, Baridhara, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh on or before 30 November 2016.